Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yay! The clomid is here at last. We are going to pick it up at the post office in the morning. I am SO excited. Maybe I'm crazy but for the first time I really feel like we have a great shot at conceiving. I have now done 5 cycles with soy, and with each (except maybe the very first one) I felt it in my heart that it would be a failure. I know that's a crap-ass attitude to have but it's the truth. I just sort of knew. But with this, I feel real hope. Ugh for once I cannot wait for AF to get here. Lol. I am worried about some of the side effects though, I know it's supposed to cause mood swings and I am a woman who does not need any help there. It's hard enough for me to be polite at work all day every day... oh well, I guess we will just have to hope for the best. Honestly though, I am just really ready to start clomid, I keep thinking that this time next year we could have a baby son or daughter. Our luck is about to change, I can just feel it!

1 comment:

  1. Clomid is awesome! :D
    I've been lucky with it. I conceived my first month on it (but miscarried) and I hardly had any side effects at all. Just a few hot flashes at night.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete