So, not much going on w/TTC at the moment... I'm on cd29 right now. I took a hpt this morning, even though I was sure it'd be negative (it was). It's my day off, so I've just been puttering around the house trying to keep myself occupied. J's at work til 10, so it's kinda been a long day. All I can think about is starting the clomid and praying it works. I hope this cycle doesn't end up being another 50-dayer, I'll SCREAM.
Lately I've just been trying to shower J with more love than ever, and focus all of my nervous energy on making him happy. I tend to get so wrapped up in wanting a baby and I want to make sure I never forget how lucky I am to have the amazing husband I have. Instead of thinking of every moment as baby-less, I try to think of it as the time period we will someday refer to as "before you were born"...
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment