Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stay the hell away...

from me this week! yikes. my moods are everywhere. So I'm on cd 15... on cd 13 I had an amazing temp dip so I thought for sure I'd get the rise the next day: PERFECT cycle! Ovulation on cd 14, man that's a piece of cake! I knew it all along, I'd just have to take a few pills and *bam* I'd have the perfect cycle and be pregnant, lickity-split. I spent all day Monday walking on air. Then I woke up Tuesday morning and my temp really hadn't moved a bit. Of course I was devastated. I mean I don't usually get so upset about my bbt but I must admit my hopes were really high. And yes, I know there is still plenty of time for me to ovulate this cycle but I am just so tired of disappointment... I shed a lot of tears yesterday and I'm wise enough to recognize that atleast half of them were because of the way clomid is affecting my hormones but still. Now I am back in the boat of praying clomid will work, and being anxious and impatient and just completely ridiculous. I said to hell with it, I'm gonna feel sorry for myself. I'm tired of forcing myself to be upbeat and positive when I'm not really feeling that way inside. J has his poker game tonight and I am SO not in the mood to play the happy housewife. The house is clean and I made nachos, that'll have to do. I'm hiding out in the bedroom with a magazine I borrowed from the waiting room in maternity at work and my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment