Monday, October 12, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen...

I have laid an egg! LOL. Seriously though, it looks like the clomid is working!! I am shocked, I must say. I had myself so convinced that it wouldn't. But when I woke up this morning and put my temp in, I got crosshairs. They are dotted, yes, but I think that's because of my cm (which I am using preseed to combat). I am SO excited, this is my first 2ww since June and we had a ton of sex (hehe) and I was very diligent about using preseed each and every time. I'll try to post a pic of my chart, not sure if I know how. Friday was a really stressful day, J & I had a huge fight and I was just like, over-the-top emotional. And it turns out, that was my O day. Haha. Thank heavens we had make-up sex. Agh! I am just really floored and hopeful!!


On Saturday I spent the day in the Adirondacks with my parents, just the 3 of us. It was absolutely lovely. I think the drive there & back was almost the best part - the leaves are so beautiful. We went to one small town in particular and did quite a bit of shopping, it was awesome because all of the shops are in old houses instead of square little buildings. I'll try to post a link to that as well. Anyway the day was so peaceful and exactly what I needed. Sometimes a change of scenery can work wonders on my perspective!


SO, for now, I'm still waiting! Only more hopefully. And even more impatiently. I'll be testing on October 25th. Imagine, a July baby....




saturday's excursion

No comments:

Post a Comment